Strongroom doors generally provide a more secure way to lock a room (often known as a vault, containing many safe deposit boxes) for more or larger items, as basic security doors generally are not strong enough or tamper proof.
Security doors of this type are easily fitted to either a new wall or an existing building, offering the flexibility to establish your very own Strongroom in your home or business.
- Dual locking (digital and key)
- Anti-tamper relocking devices
- 12mm Door
- 32mm bolt work
- Internal release mechanism
- Adjustable steel frame
- Universally hinged - left or right
- Suggested fire rating of 1 hour
Clear Masonry Opening Required (mm): 1980x980