KCR-2D – $5665.00
The design of this safe is made to give a high level of resistance to professional attack by means such as: drilling and grinding, oxy- acetelene cutting equipment, explosives, pneumatic and hydraulic tools
- High quality digital UL lock and S & G dial combination lock for long lasting reliability
- Two solid 30mm locking through bolts and large heavy grade steel hinges
- Solid steel plate and concrete filled door for excellent attack resistance
- Steel mesh in all 6 sides of the safe encapsulated in concrete & refractory materials making up the slab, body and door thickness all 90mm
- Extra hardened steel plate covering all vital locking points
- Secondary glass re-locking mechanism in case of tampering
- Sturdy hammertone polyurethane exterior finish
- Bolt down facility in the base of the safe for secure anchoring to any surface
- Heavy duty deposit drawer dropping directly into a dual key inner custody compartment
- Heavy duty change drawer
- Suggested insurable rating in an unsupported situation $200000.00
- Also available are different locking configurations, including time delay, dual user, key and electronic combination, single and dual user locks.
- Please note: Depth measurement does not include the handle, keypad or hinges. Please allow 50mm.