Guardall floor safes are built from heavy duty solid steel construction, when fully encased in cement this floor safe is impenetrable and is recommended as your best option for concealing and securing your valuables within your floor or walls. The B1500ETDR floor safe comes with a thick plated steel door with solid steel locking bolts and a spacious interior. The safe has a high-quality digital keypad lock and secondary relocking systems for added security. Additionally, the spring loaded door allows the door to open smoothly. Wall and floor safes are commonly used by restaurants, petrol stations, business and homeowners.
- High quality digital UL lock
- Secondary relocking device
- 12mm door
- Hard plate to protect lock area
- Spring loaded door for ease of opening
- Removable door to aid installation and service work
- Flush fitting lid to aid concealment and fire protection
- Suggested insurable cash rating in an unmonitored situation – $30000
You can find a Guardall safe through one of 52 safe shops across Australia. Please get in touch with your closest Guardall Dealer today. All Dealers have their own safe shop and are police cleared and qualified to professional deliver and install the floor safe of your choice.
You can view the complete Guardall range at our safes Sydney showroom or at our head office & showroom to view our safes Perth. Feel free to Call Us (1300 172 337) or ENQUIRE HERE