The design of this safe is made to give a high level of resistance to professional attack by means such as: drilling and grinding, oxy- acetelene cutting equipment, explosives, pneumatic and hydraulic tools
- High quality digital UL lock and S & G dial combination lock for long lasting reliability
- Two solid 30mm locking through bolts and large heavy grade steel hinges
- Solid steel plate and concrete filled door for excellent attack resistance
- Steel mesh in all 6 sides of the safe encapsulated in concrete & refractory materials making up the slab, body and door thickness all 90mm
- Extra hardened steel plate covering all vital locking points
- Secondary glass re-locking mechanism in case of tampering
- Sturdy hammertone polyurethane exterior finish
- Bolt down facility in the base of the safe for secure anchoring to any surface
- Heavy duty deposit drawer dropping directly into a dual key inner custody compartment
- Heavy duty change drawer
- Suggested insurable rating in an unsupported situation $200000.00
- Also available are different locking configurations, including time delay, dual user, key and electronic combination, single and dual user locks.
- Please note: Depth measurement does not include the handle, keypad or hinges. Please allow 50mm.
EXT: 695H X 600W X 585D
Look through our web-site so that you can choose the particular safe which you believe meets your own needs, and contact us now for the Guardall choice.
Phone 1300 1 SAFES (1300172337) for you to get patched through to your nearest Guardall Preferred Rep.
Choosing a safe for your home or office can be an effective way to safeguard your possessions. There are many products available but the most suitable choice depends on exactly what a person will need to safeguard, the threat as well as degree of safety you may need.
When robbery may be a worry, choose a product that may be anchored securely to your home or business premises for the best protection. If fire protection will be the top priority look at the flame resistance rating. With regard to media like data cassettes as well as cds, select a media safe having dry fill construction which does not generate h2o vapor.
Setting up a safe in your house or even business premises might have benefits in bringing down insurance costs. Consult your own insurance professional to find out if your brand-new safe or vault should qualify you to get rate reductions. Regardless of what product you ultimately choose, weigh your alternatives carefully and make the best choice to guard your possessions. Or possibly less difficult, contact us and we’ll help steer your decision making process. The particular time you will need that protection you’ll know it was time wisely spent.